- What is metabolic syndrome?
- What are some myths and misconceptions associated with it?
- Talk to us about the importance of avoiding hormonally dangerous food?
- Is fasting really good for the body?
- What exactly are Superfoods?
- And much much more…
Pankaj Vij, MD, FACP, is the author of Turbo Metabolism. As a doctor of internal medicine, he has helped thousands of patients lose weight, manage chronic health conditions, and improve their physical fitness. Board certified in internal medicine and obesity medicine, Dr. Vij has been practicing medicine since 1997.
Inspirational Quote – The best day to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best day is today!
Action Step – Look at your meals and choose one meal out of the day that you’re going to really eat for health. Start with just one and see how that feels.
Major Life Lesson – What a wonderful life I have. I just wish I had known this sooner!
- Best Advice – The purpose of life is to find your gift and the meaning of life is to give it away. Find your gift so that you can give it back and share it.
- Personal Habit – Getting outdoors or visiting the gym every day.
- Book Recommendation – Search Inside Yourself – Chade-Meng Tan
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂