Do you ever wonder how to experience eureka moments and flow states?..
You’re going to LOVE today’s episode featuring our special guest, Tom Evans!
- What was life like as a BBC broadcast engineer?
- What did you do right after your career as a broadcast engineer?
- At what point did you become a meditation teacher. How did that happen?
- You teach people how to meditate to get inspiration and words for their books or for their projects. How does this work?
- You also teach people how to have light bulb moments on demand. Talk to us about this phenomena. What is a light bulb moment?
- What should our listeners do to have more of these intuitive insights and eureka moments in their lives?
- What’s it like to live in the flow? What are some of the characteristics of such a day?
- How can one embody such a state that allows them to tap into this flow?
- What inspired you to write your new book Soul Wave?
- You’ve channeled the future of history. What does that really mean?
- What exactly is a Soul wave?
- Now the book is about a cataclysmic event right? Talk to us about that?
- So in short, what is the plot of this book?
- Now in writing this book, you’ve channeled the future, and in doing so, you’ve also predicted some futuristic technologies that might be considered normal in the future. Can you name some of them?
- You’ve levitated once, correct? What’s that story like?
- Have you heard about the Younger Dryas Cataclysm? That about 12,800 years back there was a large asteroid that crashed onto the Earth, which led to the rise in water levels, change in climate and the extinction of over 70% of the animals, including a few advanced civilizations.
- Where do you feel humanity is heading?
- And so much more…
Guest bio: Tom Evans is an author, meditation guide and modern day mystic.
He makes mindfulness and meditation fun, accessible and practical. As an engineer, he loves exploring the esoteric (the unknown) and making it exoteric (understood). He has written 15 books and is just about to publish his first novel called Soulwave which is a possible future history of Earth and humanity.
- Best piece of advice: If you think about the content of a thought, you lose it’s direction. If you think about the direction of a thought, you lose it’s content. Just thinking about this is enough to get you into a meditative state.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Paul Foster Case.
- Morning or evening habit: Before going to sleep: Reflecting on the day and being thankful for the things that happened during the day, Morning: Dog walk every morning!
- Book Recommendation: The Tarot: A Key to the Wisdom of the Ages
To learn more about Tom, visit https://tomevans.co
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
Claim your free Chakra healing training: https://www.chakrasprint.com/intro
Join the wait list for our latest monthly mentorship program: mysevenchakras.com/waitlist
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Donate to our cause (You’ll receive a special shout out in our group!) – www.mysevenchakras.com/support
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂