Do you believe that the future of business involves consciousness and compassion?
You’re going to LOVE today’s episode featuring our special guest, Blaine Bartlett!
- What inspired you to write your book, Compassionate Capitalism?
- What are some examples of compassionate capitalists today?
- You’ve said that Business is nothing less than a spiritual discipline. Talk to us more about this.
- A lot of your work is in developing leaders, right? What are some essential qualities of a leader?
- You talk about the term ‘Merchant Priest’. What exactly does that mean?
- What do you find is the biggest issue with business leaders today?
- What is the difference between the application of compassionate capitalism to small businesses vs large corporations?
- Now you’ve also written about the 4 pillars of compassionate leadership in your book. Talk to us a bit about them
- In one of your presentations, you’ve stated “The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there’s little we can do to change” Talk to us about the concept of noticing and how it affects business?
- Now when starting or growing a business, we’ve heard that it’s important to think about the Why, What and then the how, but you’ve written that there are some other steps that come even before the why. Talk to us about that.
- How does a business that’s based on compassionate capitalism handle a crisis situation?
- You’ve said that one of the roles of a leader is to maintain a high level of vibration and transmit this vibration to the company through resonance, correct? How do you assess the level of vibration of your company to ensure that everything is going fine and according to plan?
- How does one go about building the skills required to become a compassionate leader especially if we’re not that CEO or chairman or director?
- And much much more….
Guest bio: Blaine Bartlett is the CEO and President of Avatar Resources, a global consulting firm he founded in 1987. He has coached and consulted worldwide and has personally delivered training programs to more than a quarter of a million individuals and has directly impacted more than one million people.
Blaine is an Adjunct Professor at Beijing University, Founder of the Institute for Compassionate Capitalism, and a member of the Transformational Leadership Council.
He sits on the Board of Directors of the Unstoppable Foundation and the World Business Academy and is a member of the Advisory Boards of the All Japan Management Coaching Association and the Asia Coaching and Mentoring Association.
He is a Knight of the Sovereign Order of St. John of Jerusalem Knights of Malta, the world’s oldest humanitarian organization and the best-selling author of the #1 international bestseller Compassionate Capitalism: A Journey to the Soul of Business, co-author of Discover Your Inner Strength written in collaboration with Stephen Covey, Ken Blanchard and Brian Tracy.
- Best piece of advice: Nothing happens until something moves. Just move!
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Mahatma Gandhi.
- Morning or evening habit: Readings with my wife.
- Book Recommendation: Happy Money: The Japanese Art of Making Peace with Your Money
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
Learn more about Blaine Bartlett, by visiting: https://www.blainebartlett.com
Join the wait list for our latest monthly mentorship program, Action Tribe – Inner Circle: mysevenchakras.com/waitlist
Four Sigmatic has generously extended a really special offer for all our listeners, receive 15% off your Four Sigmatic purchase. Go to foursigmatic.com/actiontribe or use discount code ‘actiontribe‘ at checkout!
Four Sigmatic has generously extended a really special offer for all our listeners, receive 15% off your Four Sigmatic purchase.
Go to foursigmatic.com/actiontribe or use discount code ‘actiontribe‘ at checkout!
Claim your free Chakra healing training: https://www.chakrasprint.com/intro
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Donate to our cause (You’ll receive a special shout out in our group!) – www.mysevenchakras.com/support
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂