- What exactly is Sound healing?
- How did you first hear about Sound healing?
- What does Science have to say about Sound healing?
- What are some issues/ailments that Sound healing can help with?
- How can singing bowls help with melting away negative beliefs and memories?
These are just some of the questions I asked Gary Savtisky, so if you’re curious about Sound Healing, then make sure you listen till the very end…
Gary Savtisky is author, artist, messenger, teacher/facilitator, spiritual mentor and holistic practitioner of various modalities/methods. He is focused and passionate about assisting and inspiring people, teams and communities to connect and embrace their internal wisdom and guidance so that they may access their innate gifts to experience and create harmony in their world.
30 years of training and studying Martial Arts, Ancient Chinese Medicine, Martial-Medical-Spiritual Qigong, Christianity, Buddhism, Taoism, NLP, Sound Therapy and Sound Massage has collectively fostered Gary’s mindful insights and practical tools that empowers, shifts & flows the energy within and all around us.
Inspirational quote – The first thing we do when we’re born is that we breathe in and cry. The last thing we do when we die is we breathe out and other people cry – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
Alternative Practice – Sound healing.
Action Step – De-stressing Breathing Technique (Listen from 41 minute and 5 seconds onward).
Major Life Lesson – Expect nothing and accept everything. In a spiritual journey, if you create expectations then sometimes you will be disappointed. If you don’t accept sometimes something that could transform your journey, then again you will be disappointed.
- Best Advice – Do the job, but the results aren’t yours.
- Personal Habit – Deep Qigong breathing.
- Book Recommendation – Peace Is Every Step by Thich Nhat Hanh.
Learn more about Gary by visiting www.Garysavitsky.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂