- What is Shamanic healing?
- What happens during a Shamanic healing session?
- How did you first become aware of the teachings of the people of the Andes and Amazon?
- In 2007, you left a 25-year academic career to get formal training in at an energy medicine school, correct? What made you make that shift?
Rachel Mann, PhD is a shamanic healer and spiritual teacher whose work combines the wisdom traditions of Native American spirituality, Buddhism, shamanism, and depth psychology.
She is the owner of the Great Medicine Wheel of the New Earth School of Mother Earth Mysticism and offers deep teachings from this ancient system for how to live life with creativity, passion, purpose, and abundance.
She also offers a 300-hour training in shamanic energy medicine for treating trauma.
Come meet Rachel as she helps you find your true calling and harness your highest destiny for life…
Inspirational quote – The peace keeper holds the vision of peace for all beings in all worlds, as beauteous expression expression of harmony and balance resonating through thought, word and deed. The peacekeeper sees all in good relationship preceding the underlying unity of creation. The peacekeeper knows that each being is empowered by will to choose, wisdom to see, and intelligence to act. All beings together weaving the dream of our shared reality. The peacekeeper acts with consideration for future generations with the mind of preserving life and that which enriches living.
Alternative Practice – Shamanic healing.
Action Step – To go out in nature, to approach or walk in nature with the awareness that everything is conscious, alive and aware. To send gratitude to Mother Earth, and I think that you will be surprise by how she will respond.
Major Life Lesson – Embrace the truth that life is messy, learn to love yourself and passionately embrace the journey.
Life Purpose – To transform the wounds that we all carry within us, our personal wounds and the wounds of many generations and ancestors, end violence and create lasting peace.
- Best Advice – Life is messy. Soften to that messiness and in that softening you will find everything.
- Personal Habit – Sitting in meditation and sending energetic roots down into the body of Mother Earth, and feeling her send energies up into my body.
- Book Recommendation – Fools Crow by Thomas E. Mails
Learn more about Rachel at www.rachelmannphd.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂