- What was it like growing up in an Ayurvedic family?
- For listeners that are new to this field – what exactly is Ayurveda?
- What inspired you to start ‘YouVeda’?
- What are some of the challenges that you help people overcome?
- These days we have many people who are lactose and gluten intolerant. These people have to be doubly careful in terms of what they eat. In your experience what causes a person to develop such intolerance, and does Ayurveda have a solution or a treatment for these challenges?
- The gut is often called our second brain. Talk to us a bit about gut health and how it relates to our overall wellness?
- Many of our listeners experience high levels of stress and anxiety due to work or relationships. How does Ayurveda help a person overcome such emotional challenges?
- What are some challenges you face on a daily basis as an entrepreneur?
- Where do you source your ingredients from?
- How does a person go about figuring out what kit to get from Youveda?
- What do you feel is the future of Ayurveda?
- And so much more…
Gunny Sodhi is the President of YouVeda, the company that he and his wife created to allow people to enjoy the healing benefits of nature.
He’s an entrepreneur who has dedicated his life to the wellness industry. He grew up in a home that was surrounded by Ayurvedic and Naturopathic doctors, which further lead him to solidify his belief in Ayurveda.
He started his career at the bottom of the family supplement business, packing orders and learning how to operate a business. It took years, but over time everything gelled and he realized I really wanted to start a company that would change people’s lives.
Inspirational quote –
Nothing in nature is rushed. Yet, everything is accomplished – Lao Tzu.
Wisdom Round –
- Best piece of advice: You don’t have to be strong for anyone.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: I’d love to hang out with my brother one more time.
- Morning or evening habit: Gratitude journal before going to sleep.
- Book Recommendation: The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
Special offer for Action Tribe listeners: To try YouVeda and get 35% off, visit Youveda.com/actiontribe or apply coupon code ‘actiontribe’ at checkout.
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book download along with a free 30 day trial!
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Donate to our cause (You’ll receive a special shout out in our group!) – www.mysevenchakras.com/support
To watch our most recent Chakra healing training: https://chakrasprint.com/the-process
Sponsor: Enhance your daily routine by mixing up a Mushroom Coffee to start your morning, sip a Mushroom Matcha in the afternoon, and then unwind in the evening with a Mushroom Hot Cacao!
They’ve generously extended a really special offer for all our listeners, receive 15% off your Four Sigmatic purchase.
Go to foursigmatic.com/actiontribe or use discount code ‘actiontribe‘ at checkout!
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂