- What is Qi Gong? And what does the name really mean?
- What are some of the most powerful benefits of Qi Gong?
- Are there any similarities between Qi Gong and Yoga?
- How does Qi Gong lead to healing in the body? What’s happening on the inside?
- What are the different types of Qi Gong?
- How did you begin your Qi Gong journey? How did you first discover this practice?
- Now like I’ve mentioned before, your programs have been airing on national TV since 2006 and on over 105 stations, reaching 50 million households. How did that phase begin? And at what point, did you realize that you’ve made it?
- Who is Manthak Chia and how did you meet him?
- Over the years, how has Manthak Chia influenced your life?
- Diving a bit more into Qi Gong – What are the three treasures?
- What is the significance of heaven and earth – in Qi Gong?
- Talk to us about the Dan Tiens? What purpose do they serve?
- What is the Microcosmic Orbit?
- What are the benefits to doing the microcosmic orbit meditation?
- How do we know if we’re doing the Microcosmic meditation correctly? What are some things that we need to keep in mind?
- Is there a story that you can share with us about someone who was facing an illness or health challenge and used Qi Gong to heal themselves?
- And so much more…
Lee Holden is a world-renowned teacher of Qi Gong, Meditation and Holistic Health Care Practices. Lee has been a Public Television favorite since 2006. His programs have aired on 105 stations, reaching 50 million households. Lee’s latest show, Less Stress and More Energy, is currently airing around the country.
He has been acknowledged by the International Chi Gong Association (2009) for his ability to make the esoteric Taoist teachings accessible to modern students without compromising or diluting their essence.
Lee is producing a documentary called “Superhuman”, a film exploring the human potential. Lee is also assistant producer and starring in the docu-series “Quantum Qi”, coming out in 2019.
Inspirational quote – “We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time” – T.S Eliot
- Best piece of advice: Always walk contrary to the world.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Bruce Lee.
- Morning or evening habit: Activate your Qi in the morning! Clearing stress practices in the evening.
- Book Recommendation: Tao Te Ching by Laozi
Learn more about Lee Holden at https://www.holdenqigong.com
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Donate to our cause (You’ll receive a special shout out in our group!) – www.mysevenchakras.com/support
To watch our most recent Chakra healing training: https://chakrasprint.com/the-process
Sponsor: Four Sigmatic: Did you know that for 1000s of years Buddhist monks have been using a certain mushroom called Lion’s mane along with meditation for greater focus and calm? What if YOU could , in the same way, awaken your mind and support your well-being every morning by just sipping some nice hot coffee?
Action Tribe, we really really love their mushroom coffee mix! They’ve generously extended a really special offer for all our listeners, receive 15% off your Four Sigmatic purchase. Go to foursigmatic.com/actiontribe or use discount code ‘actiontribe‘ at checkout!
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂