- What are the 4 Universal aims?
- What exactly is prosperity, and what does it mean to prosper?
- What are some factors that keep us from abundance and prosperity?
- How did you discover Kriya Yoga?
- Talk to us about the significance of suffering.
- What role does generosity play in the attainment of prosperity?
- And so much more…
Yogacharya Ellen Grace O’Brian is a meditation teacher, poet, writer and the spiritual director of the Center for Spiritual Enlightenment. She has taught Kriya Yoga nationally and internationally for more than three decades.
Ordained to teach in 1982 by Roy Eugene Davis, a direct disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda, Ellen’s message is “engaged enlightenment”, an invitation to live an awakened, creatively inspired, and fulfilled life.
Inspirational quote – There’s an enlivening power that runs this Universe, and we can learn to cooperate with it – Roy Eugene Davis
Action Step – If you don’t yet have a regular spiritual practice, then learn to meditate. (51.06 mins onward)
Wisdom Round (59.30 min onward)
- Best piece of advice: Mom asked me, “Who do you think you are?”.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Paramhansa Yogananda.
- Morning or evening habit: Meditation.
- Book Recommendation: Autobiography Of A Yogi
To grab Ellen’s book on Amazon, click here: The Jewel of Abundance: Finding Prosperity through the Ancient Wisdom of Yoga
Follow AJ on Instagram at @mysevenchakras
To Attend Our Next Exclusive Free Chakra Webinar: www.mysevenchakras.com/livewebinar
Free Download: To access your free Chakra Energy Activation training, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/1111
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂