- What does a “Birth Doula” do?
- What are the different stages of pregnancy?
- What is Feng Shui, and how does it fit into pregnancy?
- What it is like during the final few hours before giving birth?
- Talk to us about the the spiritual aspects of the birthing experience.
- How is the birthing culture in the US different from other countries?
- What is an optimal, near perfect birthing experience like? Could you describe it for us?
These are just some of the questions I asked Bailey Gaddis, so if you’re interested in the concept of a blissful spiritual pregnancy, then you’re going to love today’s episode.
Bailey Gaddis is the author of Feng Shui Mommy and is a regular contributor to media outlets including Disney’s Babble, Working Mother, Pregnancy and Newborn, Huffington Post, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, and Woman’s Day.
As a Childbirth Preparation Educator, Birth Doula, and Hypnotherapist who works with pregnant women and their gorgeous offspring everyday, Bailey is fairly certain that “new baby smell” is the most enticing aroma on Earth.
Inspirational quote – I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear by Nelson Mandela
Alternative Practice – Birthing Doula, Feng Shui, Spiritual pregnancy.
Action Step – Pour your energy and emotions into the stuff that matters, and this is something I’ve been practicing lately. I’ve been so focused on the petty things in life, and they suck away energy from what really matters. Figure out what your priorities are in life, and put your energy there.
Major Life Lesson – The beauty in life really lives in the unknown.
Life Purpose – To support a new life and to make that life more harmonized and balanced for all involved.
- Best Advice – To stop sweating the petty stuff, to care about the stuff that matters and to figure out what matters to you first.
- Personal Habit – Exercising, my perspective on everything shifts after I exercise.
- Book Recommendation – #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso
Learn more about Bailey by visiting http://www.baileygaddis.com/
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂