- What inspired you to write your book?
- Now before going deeper – I want to get an understanding of the term “Personal Power”
- What are some qualities, habits or skills that set “high performers” apart?
- Now you often talk about the 5 pillars of motivation, correct? What exactly are they?
- What are some blocks, thought processes or things that keep us from financial freedom?
- What are some mindset shifts that need to happen to move towards personal mastery?
- And so much more…
Internationally renowned speaker, leader, mentor and filmmaker has interviewed 400 of the world’s business and motivational leaders to glean the wisdom that creates Personal Power Mastery, the skill of leading a life of achievement and success on every level. And he has distilled that wisdom into a book, which is being hailed by many of the preeminent leaders of the personal growth movement as a blueprint for overcoming limitations, bad habits and beliefs so you can ascend to higher levels of mastery, accomplishment and financial attainment. Douglas has authored three books in the Guerrilla Marketing series. He is the producer and director of three of the 10 leading personal development movies ever made: The Opus, The Gratitude Experiment, and The Treasure Map.
Inspirational quote – “You’re not as good as you think you are, you’re better!”
Action Step – Be someone of value.
Life Lesson – If you’re not making yourself afraid regularly and not pushing yourself through the fear, you’re not really doing enough of what you love. You need to dial more into the things that get you excited!
- Best Advice – Be content to be a tadpole, don’t rush to be a frog. Be satisfied and present in the NOW. (1:02:00)
- One powerful evening or morning practice – Evening: read and review schedule for the next day. Morning: I start my day by reading a book. I read between 10-15 books a month. (1:08:00)
- If you could spend 1 hour with anybody (dead or living) who would it be? – Johannes Vermeer, a Dutch painter. (1:10:50)
- Book Recommendation – 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
Learn more about Douglas Vermeeren at www.douglasvermeeren.com.
To order a copy of Doug’s book Personal Power Mastery, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/262book
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂