- What inspired you to write your book – Feed your Soul?
- You’ve written about a term called ‘Food Karma’ – what exactly is it?
- How do we go about creating a new narrative about food?
- What is one myth that you often see about the process of losing weight?
- Talk to us about cooking at home, and it’s relation to proper nutrition and losing weight?
- What are some principles or habits that can help us eat more consciously?
- And so much more…
Carly Pollack is the author of Feed Your Soul and is the founder of Nutritional Wisdom, a thriving private practice based in Austin, Texas. A Certified Clinical Nutritionist with a master’s degree in holistic nutrition, Carly has been awarded Best Nutritionist in Austin five years running and has helped over 10,000 people achieve their health and happiness goals.
Inspirational quote – Preach not to others how they should eat, but eat as becomes you and become silent – Epictetus.
Action Step – As soon as your finish listening to this episode, get out a piece of paper, get on your computer, pull out a note and write down your ideal vision of health. (40.52 min onward)
- Best piece of advice: Don’t settle.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Eckhart Tolle.
- Morning or evening habit: Every single night I ask myself 4 questions – 1) What did I do that was great today, (2) How could I improve, (3) What am I going to do tomorrow to put this improvement into action, (4) How did I meet and overcome resistance today?
- Book Recommendation: The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer.
To grab Carly Pollack’s book, ‘Feed Your Soul’ on Amazon, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/274book
Learn more about Carly at https://nutritionalwisdom.com/
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
To Attend Our Next Exclusive Free Chakra Webinar: www.mysevenchakras.com/livewebinar
Free Download: To access your free Chakra Energy Activation training, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/1111
Sponsor: Four Sigmatic: Did you know that for 1000s of years Buddhist monks have been using a certain mushroom called Lion’s mane along with meditation for greater focus and calm? What if YOU could , in the same way, awaken your mind and support your well-being every morning by just sipping some nice hot coffee?
Action Tribe, I really really love their coffee! They’ve generously extended a really special offer for all our listeners, receive 15% off your Four Sigmatic purchase. Go to foursigmatic.com/actiontribe or use discount code ‘actiontribe’ at checkout!
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂