- What inspired you to write your book, A Whole New Life?
- How was life like growing up in Africa?
- Talk to us about your love for animals as you were growing up in Africa?
- Now you were a supermodel before. What made you want to become a spiritual teacher?
- How did you go about deciding what vocation or path to transition into from your career as a model? Because the spiritual field is vast and there could have been many directions that you could have taken, so how did you go about deciding?
- What is that 1st step that someone could take today towards life transformation?
- You’ve written about the 3 As of transformation. What exactly are they and how do they influence our life?
- Goal setting is something that you focus on in your book. What have people got wrong about goal setting?
- Now habits are something that can hold us back from our desired life, and based on what I’ve read, the older we get, the harder it is to change our habit patterns and behaviors. What advice do you have for someone who would like to change their habit?
- Talk to us about the chemical dopamine and how it governs our life?
- What are some limiting beliefs that people carry around with them, and how does one go about recognizing and shifting these beliefs?
- And so much more…
Guest bio: Lucia Giovannini is a former Italian supermodel turned best-selling author, spiritual teacher, transformational coach, environmental & animal activist, and author of 13 books. Growing up in Africa, she often caused her parents’ hearts to skip a beat when she befriended the wildlife, from lizards to crocodiles.
Till this day, she remains a passionate animal rights activist. She is a Master Fire-walking Trainer, an NLP and Neuro-Semantics Trainer, and a recognized international Life Coach.
Inspirational quote: Be the change you’d like to see in the world – Mahatma Gandhi.
If you plan to be less than you are capable of, I warn that you will be deeply unhappy for the rest of your life —Abraham Maslow
Action tribe, broadly speaking there are two types of pain..
One pain is the difficulty you experience of not having hit your goals or achieved your vision even though you’ve been at it for a few months or even years.
And the other type of pain is the pain of regret..
Of not even making an attempt towards achieving your vision or your goals because you felt that you weren’t capable of change or you preferred a life of certainty.
From what I’m learning, the pain of regret is the greatest pain of all because it implies that you might go to the grave with all your treasures, ideas and gifts within you.
And if you’re listening to this podcast right now, I know that you have a deep longing – a craving to be part of something larger than yourself!
Have faith….because it is possible.
You are stronger, smarter and braver than you are given to believe.
And don’t ever give up because like Abraham Maslow said, if you plan to be any less than you are truly capable of, then you will be deeply unhappy for the rest of your life.
Action tribe, I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s session so far, and I’m sure that you have a thing or two that you can work on immediately after this episode ends.
No matter how difficult things seem from your vantage point, know that you have it in you to achieve your dreams and goals.
You may have some difficult and traumatic memories in your mind that keep reminding you of what you’ve gone through.
It’s not the memory itself, but the meaning that you give it……
that gives it power over you!
It’s time to address those emotional stuck patterns, so that you are free.
It’s time to let go of things that no longer serve you, so that you can use your energy to envision, create and zoom towards your dreams.
You…..my friend have the power to change how you look at your past.
And more importantly, you have the power to turn a brand new page and start afresh.
Because just like Marcus Aurelius once said…
If something external hurts you, it is not the thing that disturbs you but it is what you think about it.
- Best piece of advice: Be yourself no matter what.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Margaret Mead.
- Morning or evening habit: Morning meditation (Breathwork, Mantra and Affirmation).
- Book Recommendation: Bhagawat Gita and Autobiography Of A Yogi.
Take Lucia’s 5 day transformation challenge – https://www.luciagiovannini.com/5-day-transformation-challenge/
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
To watch our most recent Chakra healing training: https://chakrasprint.com/the-process
Donate to our cause (You’ll receive a special shout out in our group!) – www.mysevenchakras.com/support
My Seven Chakras listeners get 10% off your first month with discount code ‘Actiontribe’
- Go to Betterhelp.com/actiontribe
- Simply fill out a questionnaire to help them assess your needs and get matched with a counselor you’ll love.
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂