Do you want to learn how to reconnect with and honor your intuitive nature?..
You’re going to LOVE today’s episode featuring our special guest, Marci Moberg!
- How was your childhood like?
- Talk to us about your chronic illness in your childhood.
- What made you move to Cairo?
- How do you differentiate between messages from your higher self (Intuition) and those of your ego mind?
- What is early childhood wounding and how does it affect our life?
- How does intuitive enable cellular healing?
- And so much more…
Guest bio: Marci Moberg is an intuitive coach and healer with a passion for reconnecting sensitive souls to their forgotten intuitive nature. Marci’s work includes coaching individuals and groups to develop their intuition, understand their sensitivity, own their power, and navigate life transitions and relationships with authenticity.
Inspirational quote: I don’t know. The path is about unknowing what you know.
- Best piece of advice: Slow down and pay attention.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Frieda Kahlo.
- Morning or evening habit: Morning meditation, Evening gratitude practice (joy jar routine).
- Book Recommendation: Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
Four Sigmatic has generously extended a really special offer for all our listeners, receive 15% off your Four Sigmatic purchase.
Go to foursigmatic.com/actiontribe or use discount code ‘actiontribe‘ at checkout!
Claim your free Chakra healing training: https://www.chakrasprint.com/intro
Join the wait list for our latest monthly mentorship program: mysevenchakras.com/waitlist
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Donate to our cause (You’ll receive a special shout out in our group!) – www.mysevenchakras.com/support
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂