- What is intuition?
- What are some of the different types of intuition?
- What are the 7 most common intuition myths that you’ve come across?
These were just some of the questions we talked about during this special edition of My Seven Chakras, so if you really want to tap into your gift of Intuition, listen till the very end!
(As promised during the episode, you can download your Free Report on the 7 common myths about Intuition by visiting this link)
Dr. Lesley Phillips is a spiritual teacher, who wants to help you access your intuition. Your spiritual journey involves personal growth and deep transformation. She can help you transcend your limits and let go of what keeps you from your purpose.
Dr. Lesley has offered intuitive sessions since 1996 and has taught meditation and intuition development since 2003. Over the years she has provided spiritual guidance and mentoring to thousands of people and many corporations.
Inspirational quote – The rational mind is a faithful servant and the intuitive mind is a sacred gift
Alternative Practice – Meditation, creative visualization and Chakra balancing.
- Best Advice – Don’t be in a hurry to get to your destination. You are exactly where you are meant to be – right here, right now. Don’t skip the steps. Have patience.
- Personal Habit – Meditation.
- Book Recommendation – Chakras: Key to Spiritual Opening
Download your Free Report on the 7 common myths about Intuition by visiting this link.
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂