- What is Human design?
- I’ve read that you’re an entrepreneur’s son, and so am i…What was it like growing up as an entrepreneur’s son?
- Now in your new book – The book of Destinies, you give your readers an opportunity to determine their life theme? What exactly is a life theme and how is that related to Human design?
- Now diving a bit deeper, how will the knowledge of my life theme…help me in my life?
These were some of the questions I asked Chetan Parkyn, so if you’re fascinated about the art of designing your life and finding your life’s purpose, then make sure you listen on…
Chetan Parkyn is the author of Human Design, The Book of Lines, and most recently The Book of Destinies.
Chetan Parkyn has been giving Readings to people of all walks of life and all nationalities for over 35 years. He has spent the past 23 years mastering Human Design. He is more than a leading practitioner of the system.
As the author of the first major book on the subject, which has been translated into eleven different language versions, he has made it his mission to bring Human Design to the whole world.
He is the world’s most successful practitioner of Human Design and holds frequent workshops and seminars all over the globe.
Inspirational quote – Nothing is good, nothing is bad. When there are storms in your consciousness, suddenly you are together. All fragments have disappeared into one unity. You are crystallized, you are centered.
Alternative Practice – Human design, astrology, metaphysics.
Action Step – We’ve all been given all sorts of great advice in this lifetime. The most important thing is to be true to yourself. Find out who you are, find out what you came here for. If you want a really easy way to do that, look into your Human design. Find your Life theme by visiting, https://www.humandesignforusall.com/book-of-destinies
Major Life Lesson – We are here to be ourselves. We are not living someone else’s life. Be true to yourself.
Life Purpose – My life story is one of increasing bliss, one of increasing connection with life. This life is an extraordinary gift. Its the most amazing experience!
- Best Advice – Being true to myself. Have a full life. Be here for you. Be true to your nature.
- Personal Habit – Meditation.
- Book Recommendation – Ancient Music in the Pines: In Zen, Mind Suddenly Stops
Learn more about Chetan at https://www.humandesignforusall.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂