- How did you get into retreats?
- Why skills does it take to host a retreat?
- What are these different types of retreats that people can host?
- What are the major steps towards hosting a retreat?
- How long does it typically take to plan a retreat?
Best known for her edgy podcast, Conscious Business with The Corporate Yogi, Julie is a highly sought-after business coach and helps entrepreneurs build successful businesses. Julie fuses Eastern and Western techniques and helps people conquer fear and limiting beliefs that stand in the way of success.
Inspiration Quote – Get out of your head and into your heart. Think less, feel more – Osho.
Action Step – I want to challenge everyone to take a big, bold action. To do something today that is taking them one step forward to running with their retreat and that might be announcing on social media what their dream location is.
- Best Advice – Don’t focus solely on the money. If you re-calibrate and refocus on your purpose, then the money will come to you, but stay connected to what you really believe in, and don’t compromise your values.
- Personal Habit – Meditation.
- Book Recommendation – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
Learn more about Julie at TheCorporateYogi.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂