- What inspired you to write your book?
- What do you mean by living from the Heart?
- What is the medicine wheel?
- What are some of the practices that were drawn from in writing this book?
- Walk us through the process of the Heart Reconnection?
- And so much more…
Born into a tribe of movers and shakers, Lee McCormick has always lived out loud. He is the founder of The Integrative Life Center in Nashville, The Ranch Recovery Center in Tennessee, and The Canyon Treatment Center in Malibu, California and has been a creative force in the Mental Health and Recovery scene for over 20 years.
He founded Spirit Recovery Inc. to produce Healing and Recovery conferences and Spiritual Journeys around the world. Lee is also a co-founder of Front Porch Partners a Consulting, Management, and Research Development Company working in the medical and behavioral Health disciplines.
Inspirational quote – What goes around, comes around.
Major Life Lesson – Always be honest with yourself, and always sit with that honesty.
- Best Advice – Pay attention. Be aware.
- If you could turn back time and spend 1 hour with any person living or dead, who would it be? – Quetzalcoatl (the plumed serpent). The avatar of Teotihuacan.
- One powerful evening or morning practice – Let go of the day. If I get mad, I just deep breathe and be thankful.
- Book Recommendation –The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
Sponsor: For a limited time, Blinkist has a special offer for Action Tribe. Go to blinkist.com/actiontribe to start your 7 day trial
To order a copy of Lee McCormick’s latest book titled “The Heart Reconnection Guidebook: A Guided Journey of Personal Discovery and Self-Awareness” on Amazon, go to www.mysevenchakras.com/266book.
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂