Would you like to learn how to overcome chronic illness and take control of your health?
You’re going to LOVE today’s episode featuring our special guest, Lyn Delmastro-Thomson!
- In 2004, you were diagnosed with Leukemia. So firstly, what is Leukemia and what’s the story behind your diagnosis?
- What were some of the challenges that you were facing prior to being diagnosed with Leukemia?
- Now, during your elective surgery process you noticed some abnormalities in your blood work. What did you discover?
- So what did you do right after that?
- What are some limitations in the western medical care system?
- What do you feel is the cause of chronic illness
- How did you discover BodyTalk?
- Talk to us about the origins of this modality?
- What happens during a BodyTalk session?
- Now BodyTalk draws from Chinese medicine and Ayurveda right. So talk to us about the Chinese 5 elements theory.
- So how did you go about healing your leukemia? What did you do first?
- What are some foundations required for a balanced immune system and a balanced life?
- What are some often overlooked areas that can help a person transform their health and state of mind?
- What are some bad habits that, in your opinion, are leading to chronic illness and low energy?
- And so much more…
Guest bio: Lyn Delmastro-Thomson is a Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, speaker, and author of the Amazon Best Seller, You Are Not Your Diagnosis. After being misdiagnosed with leukemia at the age of 25, Lyn became passionate about sharing with the world her message that just because a doctor has said an illness is “chronic” or “incurable” doesn’t mean that it has to be a life sentence, and that western medicine isn’t the only approach to healing.
- Best piece of advice: There are many approaches to healing. If something doesn’t work for you, keep trying things. Keep being curious.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Dr. Joe Dispenza.
- Morning or evening habit: Morning meditation practice.
- Book Recommendation: Becoming Supernatural.
To receive Lyn Delmastro-Thomson’s Free gift, visit https://heartfirehealingllc.com/chakras
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
Join the wait list for our latest monthly mentorship program, Action Tribe – Inner Circle: mysevenchakras.com/waitlist
Claim your free Chakra healing training: https://www.chakrasprint.com/intro
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Donate to our cause (You’ll receive a special shout out in our group!) – www.mysevenchakras.com/support
Four Sigmatic has generously extended a really special offer for all our listeners, receive 15% off your Four Sigmatic purchase. Go to foursigmatic.com/actiontribe or use discount code ‘actiontribe‘ at checkout!
Four Sigmatic has generously extended a really special offer for all our listeners, receive 15% off your Four Sigmatic purchase.
Go to foursigmatic.com/actiontribe or use discount code ‘actiontribe‘ at checkout!
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂