- What inspired you to write your book “Grow A New Body”?
- Is it really possible to grow a body?
- As medical anthropologist, what made you embark on the path of spirituality and shamanism?
- Talk to us about the adventure that took you into the Amazon rainforest – how did you end up there? What’s the story?
- What’s the most challenging part of living in the rainforest?
- What is the luminous energy field (LEF)?
- You’ve written that “When there is no imprint for disease in the luminous energy field, recovery from illness happens quickly. By the same token, imprints for disease can depress the immune system and prolong recovery time during an illness. So firstly, what are these imprints and how do they influence our health?
- “You can’t experience oneness just by chanting or praying. You can do this with the help of neuro-nutrients“- What are you referring to here and how does that nutrient help with experiencing oneness?
- What is the relationship between the pineal gland and these mystical (spiritual experiences) that people have. How does DMT factor into this?
- You’ve written about longevity in your new book, so tell us – Why do people age?
- How does fasting help with longevity?
- Based on what you’ve shared with us today, what is that 1 action step that you’d recommend for our listeners?
- And so much more…
Medical anthropologist Alberto Villoldo has studied the shamanic healing practices of the Amazon and Andes for more than 25 years. He is the founder of the Four Winds Society, which trains modern shamans in the practice of energy medicine. He directs the Center for Energy Medicine in Chile, where he investigates and practices the neuroscience of enlightenment.
Inspirational quote: I am my breath.
Action Step: You have to detoxify your brain because it’s hard to be compassionate and grateful when you’re angry.
Wisdom Round –
- Best piece of advice: Keep a smile on your face.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Issac Newton.
- Morning or evening habit: I tell my wife, I’m sorry.
- Book Recommendation: A Story Waiting to Pierce You: Mongolia, Tibet and the Destiny of the Western World
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book download along with a free 30 day trial!
Pick up your copy of ‘Grow A New Body’ on Amazon by clicking here.
Learn more about Alberto at https://thefourwinds.com/
Claim your special bonus ‘Power Animal Meditation’ here: https://members.thefourwinds.com/chakras
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Donate to our cause (You’ll receive a special shout out in our group!) – www.mysevenchakras.com/support
To watch our most recent Chakra healing training: https://chakrasprint.com/the-process
Sponsor: Four Sigmatic: Did you know that for 1000s of years Buddhist monks have been using a certain mushroom called Lion’s mane along with meditation for greater focus and calm?
What if YOU could, in the same way, awaken your mind and support your well-being every morning by just sipping some nice hot coffee?
Action Tribe, we really really love their mushroom coffee mix! They’ve generously extended a really special offer for all our listeners, receive 15% off your Four Sigmatic purchase.
Go to foursigmatic.com/actiontribe or use discount code ‘actiontribe‘ at checkout!
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂