Did you you enjoy this episode about Grounding and Centering meditation?
- Create a flow of energy from near the base of the spine to the center of the earth; use the visualization of a tree trunk, waterfall or laser beam.
- Use the grounding to release energy; you can use it to let go of anxiety, fear, tension, stress, foreign energy, non-supporting beliefs and more, including busy thoughts.
- Place your conscious awareness in the center of your head.
- Float above your head, enter through the crown of your head and settle in the center of your head in your pineal gland.
- This allows you to be neutral, non-judgemental, above your emotions, aside from your intellect and thoughts.
- It also gives you great clarity.
Take the next step:
As mentioned in the show, for a limited period of time, Dr. Lesley Phillips is offering a discount to those who want to take their learning to the next level. (Get your promo discount codes here).
- Practical meditation for Intuitives
- Intuitive Blueprint (Skype session):
1. Practical meditation for Intuitives (Learn more here)
What you get:
A new, powerful, meditation lesson each day for 35 days at 1 dollar per day!
Some topics include:
- Learning to Consciously Create and Let go,
- Running earth energy
- Melting your blocks using cosmic energy
- Letting go of the past using roses
- Clearing the center of your head
- Observing your analyser
- Grounding out in nature and soooo much more!
2. Intuitive Blueprint (Learn more here):
The Intuition Blueprint is Dr. Lesley’s signature reading.
- You are an eternal being with access to great wisdom. You came here with a purpose.
- Before birth, you chose which of your amazing intuitive abilities you required to fulfill your desires.
- Your intuition was active at birth, but turned down as you adapted to the physical world, your culture and family.
- Fortunately you can retrieve your abilities and reactivate them.
- The Intuition Blueprint will help you align to your inner wisdom and purpose, and provide you a road map of your intuitive abilities.
- You will find out how you can tap into your full potential.
- First Dr. Lesley will draw up your blueprint chart for you. She will then provide further information about how it relates to your life and purpose.
- Your blueprint helps you remember which intuitive gifts these are and how they relate to your current life purpose.
About Dr. Lesley Phillips:
Dr. Lesley Phillips is no stranger to the My Seven Chakras Community.
We had a really powerful episode way back when our show was just getting started – episode 11 – Identify your life purpose and develop your intuitive abilities by mastering your Chakras.
In case you’ve not listened to that episode, I highly recommend that you check it out..,, So many powerful nuggets of wisdom shared on that episode!
Dr. Lesley Phillips is a successful author and spiritual teacher. She’s given presentations at over 100 events, including at local, national and international conferences.
She’s been a featured guest on expert panels and has taught numerous workshops and classes. She’s also been a guest on over 40 radio and web TV shows, including My Seven Chakras.
Her mission is to help people increase their self awareness and become empowered to consciously take charge of their lives.
She does this by teaching people how to meditate and open their intuitive abilities.
Dr. Phillips originally trained as an environmental microbiologist and used to search tropical regions of the planet for natural product medicines.
Later she became a business developer for life science companies. She occasionally helps out spiritually conscious leaders whose values are closely aligned with her.
- Sc. in Biological Sciences from John Moore’s University, Liverpool UK
- D. in Environmental Microbiology and Natural Product Discovery from Warwick University UK.
- Ordination in Spiritual Counselling from C.D.M. Spiritual Teaching Center, Everett, WA, USA
- Ordination as a Spiritual Teacher from C.D.M. Spiritual Teaching Center, Everett, WA, USA
To get your discount codes, visit www.goorukul.com/session1yes
Like this episode?
Click here to visit the show notes page!
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂