- Why do people feel stuck in their lives?
- What exactly is the 4:7:8 breathing technique?
- In your book, you offer 66 small, doable changes that can lead to big joy, but of those, what is your favorite technique that people can try out right away?
These were just some of the questions I asked Sam, so if you’re feeling a bit stuck in life and you want to build some momentum, then listen to this Free episode now!
Sam Bennett is the author of Start Right Where You Are and Get It Done. She created The Organized Artist Company to help creative people get unstuck and achieve their goals. She is a writer, actor, teacher, and creativity/productivity specialist who has counseled thousands of artists and entrepreneurs on their way to success.
Inspirational quote – The cure for anything is salt water, sweat, tears or the sea – Isak Dinesen.
Alternative Practice – How Little Changes Can Make a Big Difference for Overwhelmed Procrastinators, Frustrated Overachievers, and Recovering Perfectionists
Action Step – Spend 15 minutes a day on a project that matters most to you. It may not matter to anyone else, but spend at least 15 minutes a day before you check your email, on a project that really matters to you.
Major Life Lesson – Nothing bad is happening.
Life Purpose – To help creative people get unstuck.
- Best Advice – Always say “Yes….and”. When you say yes, you stay in agreement with what’s happening in reality, and then add to it, everything goes better!
- Personal Habit – Prayer meditation practice each morning.
- Book Recommendation – Uncontainable: How Passion, Commitment, and Conscious Capitalism Built a Business Where Everyone Thrives
Learn more about Sam at http://www.startrightwhereyouare.com/
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂