- What is your meaning of “finding my simple”?
- You are also known as the ‘Extra mile man’. How did it all start?
- What has been the most beautiful view that you’ve come across on your trek across countries?
- What has been the most unexpected experience you’ve had on your journeys?
- Did you ever face a crisis situation or a problem while on the road?
- How does a person go about finding their life’s calling or purpose?
- How has entrepreneurship impacted your life?
If you want to know more about what it takes to go an extra mile, then listen to this episode NOW…
Shawn Anderson is a six-time motivational author, international keynote speaker, and a results-producing people builder. His “go the extra mile” philosophy and ability to produce winning results have been praised by political leaders, Olympic Gold Medal and world record holders, and media outlets around the world. An entrepreneur since the age of 10 when he started a business selling worms to fishermen,
Shawn has continued by building businesses and organizing events that make a difference in how people think.
Shawn is the Founder of Extra Mile America and the creator of “Extra Mile Day” in the United States……a day recognizing the capacity we each have to create positive change in our families, our organizations, our communities and ourselves when we “go the extra mile.” On November 1, 2016, 560 cities made the unique declaration and recognized the superstar volunteer heroes in their communities.
Inspirational quote – Today is my lucky day. Something awesome will happen!
Alternative Practice – Motivational speaker and author.
Action Step – Keep that certain one single idea in your mind. Keep going the extra mile.
Major Life Lesson – I’m grateful for every bad experiences that has ever happened to me because I’ve turned that bad experience into something that is powerful and meaningful.
Life Purpose – To empower one million people and to lead a more positive and purposeful existence.
- Best Advice – Never, never, never give up
- Personal Habit – I focus on health, body, mind and spirit every single day.
- Book Recommendation – The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin by Benjamin Franklin
Learn more about Shawn at www.shawnanderson.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂