- Do spaces hold energy?
- What is an energetic ley line?
- What’s the process of clearing a land?
- What’s the difference between clearing a space and blessing it?
- What are some tools you use for these blessing and clearing sessions?
- What are your thoughts on Chakra points across the Earth?
- How did you get started on your journey of becoming a shaman?
- And so much more…
Tina Clarke is an Energy Healer and Shaman who specializes in unraveling the many layers of healing for her clients. Trained in four energy healing modalities and shamanism, she works with both people and Spirit to unravel and clear energy blockages in order to achieve one’s best self. She believes that energy healing not only benefits people and animals, but the land and Mother earth herself.
Inspirational quote – Ceremony brings the sacred into ordinary life.
Action Step – Believe in your own power, and the power of your intention. If you want to improve the energy in your own home, all you have to do is have that intention and then burn the incense or shake that rattle or ring that bell, and you state what happens in your own home and what energies you welcome there and do not welcome there.
- Best piece of advice: You can create your own life.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Sandra Ingerman.
- Morning or evening habit: You have to shield your energy field. (Listen from 46.40 min onwards)
- Book Recommendation: Celestine Prophesy
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book download along with a free 30 day trial! To start listening to the Celestine Prophesy, click here.
Learn more about Tina Clarke at https://www.tinakinneyclarke.com/
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Donate to our cause (You’ll receive a special shout out in our group!) – www.mysevenchakras.com/support
To Attend Our Next Exclusive Free Chakra Webinar: www.mysevenchakras.com/livewebinar
Free Download: To access your free Chakra Energy Activation training, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/1111
Sponsor: Four Sigmatic: Did you know that for 1000s of years Buddhist monks have been using a certain mushroom called Lion’s mane along with meditation for greater focus and calm? What if YOU could , in the same way, awaken your mind and support your well-being every morning by just sipping some nice hot coffee?
Action Tribe, we really really love their mushroom coffee mix! They’ve generously extended a really special offer for all our listeners, receive 15% off your Four Sigmatic purchase. Go to foursigmatic.com/actiontribe or use discount code ‘actiontribe‘ at checkout!
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂