- What exactly is the Didgeridoo?
- Give us a brief history of the use of the Didgeridoo?
- How did you first discover this instrument? What’s the story like?
- How has the Didgeridoo been used traditionally by the aboriginal people?
- And so much more…
Joseph Carringer is a professional Didgeridoo musician and sound therapist with 20 years of Didgeridoo playing experience. His work as a Didgeridoo musician and sound therapist has taken him everywhere from the jungles of Peru, the beaches of Jamaica and to the big sky country of Montana.
In his sound therapy practice, he uses concert class Didgeridoos combining Traditional Chinese Medicine organ and meridian theory with Ayurvedic Chakra philosophies to create a unique and powerful therapeutic sound healing experience.
Inspirational quote – Be the change.
Major Life Lesson – Be open to positivity.
- Best Advice – It wasn’t a piece of advice, but it was a question. Why are you so tired? (50:08)
- Most Important Mistake – Thinking that I failed and constantly beating myself up for it. (53:20)
- One powerful evening or morning practice – Breathing. Taking conscious breaths. (54:34)
- Book Recommendation – The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
Learn more about Joseph Carringer at www.didgetherapy.com.
To order a copy of Joseph’s sound album Didgeridoo Chakra & Space Clearing Meditations, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/260audio
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂