- What inspired you to write your book?
- You mention that something happened in late 2016 that shifted your view about Consciousness – what exactly happened?
- What were some studies and research that made you want to write this book?
- What according to you is Consciousness – what’s your definition of it?
- What are your thoughts on where humanity is going and the future of artificial intelligence and consciousness as we know it today?
- And so much more…
Mark Gober is an author whose worldview was turned upside down in late 2016 when he was exposed to world-changing science. After researching extensively, he wrote An End to Upside Down Thinking to introduce the general public to these cutting-edge ideas – all in an effort to encourage a much-needed global shift in scientific and existential thinking.
Inspirational quote – “In truth, there is only one mind.” – Erwin Schrödinger
Action Step – Just be exposed to the idea that our brain is not the producer of consciousness, but that our brain is processing consciousness. Our identity is an interconnected, non-physical awareness.
Major Life Challenge –Writing the book “An End to Upside Down Thinking” was challenging. Going against what you’ve learned and what a lot of mainstream people believe in.
Life Lesson – Surrender. The notion that we should appreciate how little control we have. Let go of the need to control everything.
- Best Advice – Surrender your positionality. (56:58)
- If you could spend 1 hour with anybody (dead or living) who would it be? – Dr. David Hawkings (57:58)
- One powerful evening or morning practice – Basic meditation practice in the morning and night to clear my mind and be clear about my intentions for the day. (58:18)
- Book Recommendation – Letting Go: The Pathway Of Surrender by Dr. David Hawkins
Learn more about Mark Gober at www.markgober.com.
To order a copy of Mark’s book entitled An End to Upside Down Thinking: Dispelling the Myth That the Brain Produces Consciousness, and the Implications for Everyday Life on Amazon, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/261book.
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂