- How did you get started in marketing? Why is marketing important for a business?
- What are the foundations of a great marketing campaign?
- How has marketing changed over the years?
- Who is a hyper-responsive customer?
- What should a business owner be doing more of and less of ?
- And much more..
Glenn Livingston, Ph.D. is a veteran psychologist and long-time CEO of a million-dollar consulting firm which has serviced several Fortune 500 clients in the food industry.
Glenn’s marketing consulting companies have serviced literally dozens of Fortune 500 companies like AT&T, American Express, Burger King, Citibank, Colgate-Palmolive, Kodak and Ford Motor Company to name a few.
That’s why I invited him again on our show to learn from some of his marketing wisdom and provide our listeners with some advice on growing their business and authentically attracting customers!
Inspiration Quote –
1) “You can have anything in life you really want, but you can’t have everything in life you really want. Decide.” – Peter McWilliams
2) “A life of discipline is better than a life of regret” – Jim Rohn
Action Step – If you want to grow your business, I would ask myself ,”How can I gather more proof that I solve this problem better than everybody else?” and “What additional back-end offer can I provide that I am not providing yet”.
If you are trying to start a business, I would focus very much on who the audiences is that I want to sell to.
Life Purpose – At this point, I would like to help 1 million people a year stop binge eating.
- Best Advice – The fundamental decision in life is to choose whether to get even or to get well.
- Personal Habit – Yoga.
- Book Recommendation – Leading an Inspired Life by Jim Rohn
Sponsor: This episode is supported by Green Chef, a USDA certified organic company that includes EVERYTHING you need to easily cook delicious meals that you can feel good about. There’s something for everyone because with Green chef, its easy to maintain a specialty diet AND enjoy exciting new options!
For 50 $ off your first box of Green chef, go to www.greenchef.us/actiontribe.
Learn more about Glenn at www.NeverBingeAgain.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂