Do you want to experience more truth, daring, caring and connection in your life?
You’re going to LOVE today’s episode featuring our special guest, David Wood!
- Talk to us about your childhood. Where did you grow up and what was it like?
- What does it mean to play for real?
- What are some ways in which people avoid playing this game?
- You’ve said that the key to a really fulfilling life is to develop more connection, so what do you mean by this?
- What does more truth imply?
- How do we really assess the level of truth that we’re living by on a daily basis?
- Talk to us about authenticity. How can a person be more authentic and full expressed?
- More Caring. What does this really involve?
- Talk to us about rejection and failure. How do you look at them?
- What’s the process for changing your life and moving in the right direction. If someone’s starting today, what should he or she do or focus on?
- Do you ever have impostor syndrome or comparison syndrome?
- How does a person go about building a dream network of people that they’d like to have in their circle? How should someone go about this?
- How has travel shaped your life?
- And so much more…
Guest bio: After life as a consulting actuary to Fortune 100 companies on Park Avenue, David Wood built the world’s largest coaching business, becoming #1 on Google for life coaching and serving huge audiences worldwide.
David coaches high performing leaders to play the best game they possibly can, deepening connection and living a regret-free life by setting life-changing goals, taking laser-focused action, and increasing their levels of Truth, Daring, and Caring.
Inspirational quote: You can spend a reasonable amount of time now dealing with people’s fears and feelings or you can spend an unreasonable amount of time dealing with unproductive behavior later on!
Some wisdom from AJ:
It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go – Bob Proctor
Action tribe, just think about this statement for a moment..
It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go..
What does this really mean?…
It means that no matter how bad you feel about your current state…
If you have bad habits…
Or if you’re not where you’d like to be financially…
Or if you’re alone and you’d like to attract a partner….
Or if you’re not healthy, but you’d like to heal…
You are nowhere compared to where you can go….
So don’t let you past mistakes, failures and disappointments hold you back….
If you can dream it, you can do it.
And everyday you get a brand new opportunity to start afresh and brand new….
So make a commitment today, on this episode, that you will do it…
Because I have faith in your greatness!
Today we’re learning that its important to have courage, take action, risk failure and not give up…
When we think about courage….
The image that usually comes to our mind is a lion or an elephant or a wolf
Just that raw, undiluted power to stand up for what you believe deep within you…
And while that might be one form of courage….
Courage comes in all shapes and sizes…
And I feel true courage is mental toughness, emotional resilience and spiritual strength…
Because the big rock might be physically tough, but the flexible, resilient water in the wave always comes back, again and again, and ultimately shatters the rock!
And as Mary Anne Radmacher reminded us…
“Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says…….I’ll try again tomorrow.”
- Best piece of advice: Share your inner dialogue.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: Robin Williams.
- Morning or evening habit: Yoga.
- Book Recommendation: Loving What Is By Byron Katie
My Seven Chakras listeners are eligible for a FREE audible audio book along with a free 30 day trial.
Claim your free Chakra healing training: https://www.chakrasprint.com/intro
Join the wait list for our latest monthly mentorship program: mysevenchakras.com/waitlist
Learn more about AJ (Aditya) – www.mysevenchakras.com/learnmore
Donate to our cause (You’ll receive a special shout out in our group!) – www.mysevenchakras.com/support
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂