- What is Chronic fatigue?
- What are some causes of Chronic fatigue?
- What role do emotions play on our health?
- How exactly are the mind and body connected?
- What is the difference between fatigue and Chronic fatigue?
These are just some of the questions I asked Kyle Davis, so if you want to reduce and even eliminate your pain, then make sure you listen to this one.
Kyle Davies is a Chartered Psychologist, therapist, coach, speaker and author. He is the creator of Energy-Flow Coaching™, a Mind Body approach to help people achieve optimum well being, and experience greater personal freedom. He has spent the last 15 years helping sufferers of chronic health challenges such as chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, depression and anxiety, recover their health and lead fulfilled lives.
Inspirational quote – The visible body just happens to be where the wave function of the organism is most dense. Invisible quantum waves are spreading out from each of us and permeating into all other organisms. At the same time, each of us has the waves of every other organism entangled within our own make-up -The Rainbow and The Worm: The Physics of Organism by Mae-Wan Ho.
Alternative Practice – Energy Flow coaching and therapy
Action Step – To simplify life. Allow life to be simple.
Major Life Lesson – Be open to the possibility that you are far more than you think you are. Allow yourself to trust your deeper feelings, your inner knowing, your intuition.
- Best Advice – Steve Rother told me that your sensitivity is a strength. You should embrace it because it gives you a good connection with the other side of the veil, it gives you a connection with the people, it helps you do the work you do and makes you extremely good at the work you do.
- Personal Habit – Training at the Gym and lifting weights has helped me with discipline and focus.
- Book Recommendation – Change: Principles of Problem Formation and Problem Resolution by Paul Watzlavik
Learn more about Kyle at www.kyledavies.net
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂