- How did you become an artist?
- How do the Chakras influences the art you create?
- Who were some people that inspired you as a child?
- As an artist, what process do you use to get into flow?
- What’s your daily routine like?
- Talk to us about your first painting. What was it like and how did you end up creating it?
- What advice do you have for people who’d like to tap into their inner artist?
- And so much more…
Mykal Aubry is the creator of Visions of Origin art, which supports people in experiencing their inner radiance and embodying their true essence. His art is inspired by the light of existence and is an expression of his personal journey of inner transformation.
He has a B.F.A. from Otis College of Art & Design and has been painting his Visions since 2003. His work has been widely shown at many art exhibits, transformational events and yoga festivals.
Inspirational quote – Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it – Rumi
Action Step – Acknowledge and be aware of what comes up in terms of joy within the heart, and how that joy wants to express itself.
- Best piece of advice: To treat myself as if I am my own best friend.
- Turn back time and spend 1 hour with anyone dead or living: My future self.
- Morning or evening habit: Meditation.
- Book Recommendation: Becoming Supernatural by Dr. Joe Dispenza
Learn more about Mykal Aubry www.mykalaubry.com
Follow him on Instagram at @mykalaubryart
Follow AJ on Instagram at @mysevenchakras
Free Download: To access your free Chakra Energy Activation training, visit www.mysevenchakras.com/1111
Episode Sponsor: For a limited time, Blinkist has a special offer for Action Tribe. Go to blinkist.com/actiontribe to start your 7 day trial
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂