Kurly Marwaha is an accomplished Feng Shui Master who is respected for bringing a fresh educational style approach. An approach which teaches and supports clients with the implementation of Feng Shui, through to achieving tangible results.
Kurly began her journey with Feng Shui 23 years ago and has apprenticed alongside masters to gain experience of successful applications and activations of Feng Shui. She is RCFSI (Feng Shui Institute, UK).
She came to Feng Shui when she was in need of healing in her own body having experienced extreme debilitating symptoms throughout her childhood, and having tried orthodox medicine and alternative therapies.
Feng Shui brought together years of study and gave her a ‘tangible’ results orientated method that not only healed her body but also started her achieving goals that she would otherwise have considered impossible, across all areas of her life.
Inspirational quote – Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure by Marianne Williamson.
Alternative Practice – Feng Shui
Health Tip –
- Drink lots of ‘Pure water’ – tap water has many treatments including chloride and fluoride added into it.
- Get adequate sunshine whenever you can – The sun is the purest form of energy, which can heal you.
- Look for opportunities to laugh and feel grateful – It physically, metaphysically, biologically, emotionally and vibrationally changes your whole state and being!
Major Life Lesson – Emotions are energy that is passing through your body, so when you’re feeling really sad or scared, just take a deep breath, let it go and remember, the feeling that you’re sitting in right now is just an energy.
Allow it, feel deeper into it and then don’t be scared – it’s going to pass and it’s OK!
Challenges are a flag of change, so embrace them.
Life Purpose – To help people get past pain and improve their lives. I want to take Fen Shui to the masses so that it’s an everyday thing.
- Best Advice – Don’t listen to the little voice in your head if it makes you feel negative, weak or low.
- Personal Habit – My morning and evening routine.
- Book Recommendation – Little Voice Mastery: How to Win the War Between Your Ears in 30 Seconds or Less and Have an Extraordinary Life!
Learn more about Kurly at http://kurlyfengshuimaster.co.uk
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂