- What is Ayurveda?
- What are the Doshas?
- What are Vata, Pitha and Kapha?
- What is the importance of seasonality in Ayurveda?
- How does Ayurveda help with hormonal balance?
These are just some of the questions I asked Sahara Rose..
Sahara Rose is an expert in the mind-body connection. She is the author of upcoming official Idiot’s Guide to Ayurveda which will be available in bookstores this August, as well as a Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, Sports Nutritionist and Holistic Health Coach.
She internationally is known for her unique blend of ancient Eastern healing methods and modern western nutritional science with plant-based recipes and has spoken at events such as Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move Campaign at Harvard Medical School.
Inspirational quote – When something seems to change in the world, it is really you who is changing.
Alternative Practice – Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, Sports Nutritionist and Holistic Health Coach.
Action Step – I think if everyone can include hot water in the morning, that would be an amazing thing to just get your digestive system going and feed that digestive fire without overheating it. It’s so important in the morning to feed your body some warm water because it hydrates your body at a deeper level than just room temperature or cold water.
Major Life Lesson – No matter what, stay true to who you are, because deep down inside, you know your soul’s calling and you know your real self.
- Best Advice – March to your own drumbeat. Listen to your own music, dance your own rhythm and don’t pay attention to what is going on around you.
- Personal Habit – Time with myself. It’s so important to have time by yourself, so that you can really listen to your own thoughts because when we’re around people all the time we confuse their energy with our own.
- Book Recommendation – Many lives, Many Masters by Brian L. Weiss
Learn more about Sahara at www.eatfeelfresh.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂