- What is Alphabiotics?
- How is it different from Chiropracty?
- Now you help patients receive a “reboot effect”. What’s taking place during this process?
- Could you talk to us about the origins of Alphabiotics? Who created or discovered it?
- Are there any known diseases or ailments that can be healed through alphabiotics?
These were just some of the questions that I asked David Bransky, so if you’re fascinated by the amazing practice of Alphabiotics, then make sure you listen to this episode till the very end. Ok?
David is an acknowledged contributor to a worldwide movement towards shifting consciousness and improving the overall quality of life for those who he comes in contact with on a regular basis.
Collaborating the use of Alphabiotics and his unique and direct touch, he is able to help people instantly shift from a Life-depleting state to a more naturally centered and positive state.
Those who have had the privilege of participating in David’s alignment process experience balance, less tension and stress, more strength and energy, mental clarity and focus, feel less pain, look younger, and possess greater inner peace.
Inspirational quote – The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results – Albert Einstein.
Alternative Practice – Alphabiotics.
Major Life Lesson – Listen to others, be patient, and stay focused on what you’d like to achieve. Be gracious with others.
- Best Advice – “Go get a life”. It was actually interesting when I heard it because it shakes you up!
- Personal Habit – Going to sleep with a clear conscience. Waking up with a new challenge everyday.
- Book Recommendation – The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter, & Miracles
Learn more about David at www.alphabioticstudio.com or call him at 310 – 384 – 4247.
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂