A physician, author, speaker and brain expert, Dr. Joanny is an international leader in Chinese Sports Medicine and Chinese Sports Psychology.
Her expertise on clinically proven views regarding the diagnosis and treatment of concussions and Post-Concussion Syndrome has been featured on such US and Canadian news outlets as Fox, NBC, CTV, Global TV, ABC, CBS, The Boston Globe and the Miami Herald.
One of Dr. Joanny’s major strengths is her deep understanding of the connection between one’s psychology and physiology, thereby creating personalized healing plans for her clients.
Inspirational quote – Be yourself, stand up for something and remember why you do everything
Alternative Practice – Classical Chinese Sports medicine and psychology.
Health Tip –
- Most of the time we have gut reactions to certain things that aren’t really healthy for us.
- It’s really important to become aware of a negative thought or feeling as soon as possible and then nip it in the bud or allow that emotion to run its course until it dissipates.
- Once you do that, you are calm enough. You can now ‘think clearly’, think through the situation and make an effective decision.
Major Life Lesson – If something really means a lot to you, NEVER GIVE UP!
Life Purpose – Her purpose is to save lives by enabling people to recover quickly from a concussion and PCS without hassling with the fear of re-injury.
- Best Advice – Relationships are the foundation of everything you do.
- Personal Habit – Being very aware of what I’m thinking and feeling, especially when I start feeling negative.
- Book Recommendation – A Course in Miracles
Learn more about Dr. Joanny Liu at www.drjoanny.com/chakras
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂