A former mathematician at the Kennedy Space Center, Julie Phillips is a natural health teacher, wellness coach and speaker.
She is also the founding President of a statewide group of natural health professionals.
Her passion for “spreading the word” originated during a personal health crisis related to abnormal cells and a threat of cancer.
Julie piloted the pancreatic weight loss and health gain protocol in the US and co-authored the Diet Booster book. She serves as a master coaching leader and breast health ambassador within the United States.
It is her vision to create an integrated environment for education, empowerment and implementation of healthy living by the masses.
Her “We Offer Wellness (WOW)” program originating in 2011 calls for partnering of western medicine doctors and wellness coaches to address community wellness.
Inspirational quote – Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud – Maya Angelou
Alternative Practice – Hydration
- Improve your hydration.
- Reduce your soda intake.
- Switch over from plastic water bottles to filtered tap water.
- Chew your food at least 30 times till its almost liquid for better digestion.
Major Life Lesson – Be aware and empowered about your health!
Life Purpose – To educate and empower as many people as possible about the importance of Hydration!
- Best Advice – Don’t blindly do what your doctor tells you. Research, learn and evaluate other options too.
- Personal Habit – Whole body vibration machine.
- Book Recommendation – Your Body’s Many Cries for Water
Learn more about Julie Phillips at www.wow-simplified.com
- Phone: 813-695-4372
- Email: Juliecnhp at gmail.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂