- What is the difference between pain and chronic pain?
- What are some of the different types of chronic pain?
- Whats the biggest challenge with the conventional approach to chronic pain?
These were just some of the questions that I asked Dr. Twogood, so especially if you’ve been experiencing Chronic pain, then you must listen to today’s episode.
Dr. Twogood is a chiropractor who has written four books on chronic pain. The latest is “Chronic Pain Gone 90 Days.” He will share with us what he has learned in over 30 years of practice, what causes chronic pain, and how to get rid of it…in 90 days.
Inspirational quote – You are in control of your body and your health, once you have learned what to do and what no to do.
Alternative Practice – Chronic Pain relief.
Action Step – Look at your diet and make changes there. There’s a short list of things that cause chronic inflammation. By far, most people who suffer from Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid arthritis and Chronic back pain are reacting to dairy, casein and chocolate.
Major Life Lesson – You are in control of your health. Watch what you eat. Change your diet. Stay away from foods that are pro-inflammatory.
Life Purpose – The truth is always laid out in front of us. Its whether we’re paying attention or not. I am grateful for getting to know what that man told me and turn it into this field of knowledge that is so helpful to so many people who need it desperately.
- Best Advice – Have faith in yourself, and be a truth seeker!
- Personal Habit – Every morning, I stand up and reach all the way up as high as high as I can, and I bend over from the waist and touch my toes. I do this exercise 10 times – twice a day.
- Book Recommendation – Prescriptions for Happiness
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Twogood at http://www.danieltwogood.com/
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂