- Have you ever wanted to tap into that still, small voice – your Intuition?
- Do you know that there are many styles of Intuition?
- Do you know about some of the challenges that empaths face on their journey?
- Have you ever connected with your spirit guide?
If these questions tickle your curiosity, then you can-not….absolutely cannot miss this episode!
Not subscribed yet? Make sure you subscribe to our show right away to get 3 Free episodes downloaded onto your iPhone each week!
Janet Raftis is an energy healer and psychic medium. In addition to facilitating healing and readings, she teaches empaths and sensitives to activate their intuitive superpowers in a way that feels safe. She leads classes, and retreats around the world.
Inspirational quote – There will never be a voice outside of you that is wiser than your soul-voice or holds more authority over what is best for you – Meggan Watterson
Alternative Practice – Intuitive development.
Health Tip – The very first thing to do is to spend some time, in your body. Start your day by putting your feet on the ground and taking a few moments to just breathe some nice rhythmic breaths.
Start to do a body scan, starting with your feet. Feel your feet connected to the ground, feel how strong they are, how supportive they are. From there work your way up your entire body, feeling your body, feeling yourself structurally within your body. Feel yourself breathing, nice long breaths from your stomach. Let the life force energy move through you as you scan your entire body.
Major Life Lesson – Power can only be taken from us if were willing to let go of it.
Life Purpose – Tuning into the inner guidance system and helping others do the same.
- Best Advice – To trust myself over anyone else and to cultivate my inner connection and my inner voice.
- Personal Habit – The embodiment exercise.
- Book Recommendation – Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue by Neale Donald Walsch
Learn more about Janet Raftis at www.janetraftis.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂