- What are some traits of a Zen mind?
- How do we go about decluttering the mind?
- What are some common patterns that hold people back from communication mastery?
- What are the 9 key steps that lead to a personal transformation?
These are just some of the interesting questions I asked Allan during our amazing interview!
Allan Knight is a former Zen Monk turned Communication and Personal Development expert. He has over 25 years of experience coaching and training people to transform their communication by empowering themselves.
He has a Master’s degree in Education from McGill University, and has created a 9 step formula for entrepreneurs called Connect with Power.
He is also the author of a book called A Knight Without Armor and is founder of The Soulmate Revolution.
Allan has a unique way to help you take your knowledge and finally apply it to action with fast track results and methods to sustain the benefits long term.
Inspirational quote – Hasten….Slowly
Alternative Practice – Connect with Power
Action Step – One a personal level, In every communication that you’re in, have the courage to be yourself, to be wise, to be authentic, to be genuine and to believe in yourself enough to communicate who you really are.
Every time you meet someone, create an environment in which the person feels comfortable to be themselves. Give them the gift of your presence.
Major Life Lesson – Our world is not going to be a very great place, unless we learn that the quality of our relationships, our communities and our society really depends on the quality of the relationship we have with ourselves.
Life Purpose – Is to bring a 100,000 soul mates together by the year 2020 through training, coaching and providing a soul mate network.
- Best Advice – If you’re going to be in a great relationship, make sure that you and your partner are walking side by side with a clear head and walking as a team, not looking at each other all the time.
- Personal Habit – Inner fitness exercises every morning (combination of spiritual and personal development exercises)
- Book Recommendation – Women Who Love Too Much: When You Keep Wishing and Hoping He’ll Change
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂