Meditation expert, Indigo Ocean Dutton, is a Community Leader at Conscious Professionals, host of Conscious Business Leaders TV and a business consultant at Awaken Business Consulting.
She is also the founder of the Phone Buddies Online Peer Counseling Community and the author of “Being Bliss.”
Most recently she has taught meditation to incarcerated teenagers as an instructor at Mind, Body Awareness Institute, developed and taught a teen entrepreneur development workshop at Berkeley Youth Alternatives.
Inspirational quote – Don’t keep searching for the truth. Just let go of your opinions – Seng-Ts’an
Alternative Practice – Meditation
Health Tip – Sometimes people might feel that meditation isn’t working because they get used to just one of the results like lower blood pressure, but overall, their life isn’t still working. The challenge is that they’re not going far enough with it.
The missing piece for a lot of people is the 3rd stage of a meditation practice:
1) Concentration: The focusing of the mind. Eg. Counting breaths or staring at a flame.
2) Awareness: You become aware of the watcher. You become aware of your mind as an outsider.
3) The Ask: This is the missing piece for many people because at this stage you have to ask for guidance or insight. You’re in that moment, completely one with your higher self.
This is your opportunity to gain insight into the small decisions that you can make!
Major Life Lesson – Realize that who you are is something so much greater than just your intellect.
Life Purpose – My passion is to help other people create and design a business that is really going to fulfill them.
- Best Advice – Enjoy your life!
- Personal Habit – Getting into motion. Not necessarily knowing how something is going to end, before I’m willing to start.
- Book Recommendation – The Holographic Universe: The Revolutionary Theory of Reality
Learn more about Indigo at www.indigoocean.org
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂