- Do you find yourself binge eating at the end of the day?
- Have you found yourself jumping on and off the dieting bandwagon without lasting weight loss?
- Do you feel there’s something missing from your efforts to lose weight?
Then you need to pay close attention to today’s episode because you will surely learn some powerful insights!
Jenn Hand is a speaker, writer, author, world traveler, adventure connoisseur, holistic health advocate, creator of Healing from Within and founder of www.jennhand.com, a full-service boutique that offers coaching and an 8-week online program that enables women to transform their relationship with food, weight, body, and eating leading to lasting weight loss.
Inspirational quote – Fear, uncertainty, and discomfort are your compasses toward growth. – Celestine Chua
Alternative Practice – Healing from within.
Health Tip – Looking at in your life where you have food rules and what I mean by that is we all have rules in our head like:
- “I can’t eat after 7”
- “I can’t eat carbs”
- “I can’t eat bread – Monday through Friday”
- “I can’t eat sweets at work”
Make a list of all the rules you have for yourself.
Ask yourself, “where am I making rules myself and where am I imposing limitations”, and just write them out. Just becoming more aware of the rules that you’ve set for yourself leads to them softening up a bit.
Start questioning these rules and examine them to find out whether they really serving you or limiting you.
On a more practical level, make sure you eat every 3-4 hours in order to maintain your blood sugar levels and avoid getting into the ‘food craving mode’.
Major Life Lesson – Happiness is never in the future. It is always in the here and now.
Life Purpose – To help millions of women find peace in their bodies and peace in their eating.
- Best Advice – The heart has reasons that reason cannot know. Meaning our hearts knows the way.
- Personal Habit – Journaling.
- Book Recommendation – The Power of Now – Eckhart Tolle
Learn more about Jenn Hand by visiting http://jennhand.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂