- Did you know that crystals can balance your Chakras?
- Did you know that Crystal healing can absorb, amplify, transmute and balance energies in the body?
- Did you know that Crystal healing has been practiced by ancient civilizations for thousands of years?
……if you ever wanted to learn more about crystals, then you will surely love today’s special episode with Marla Martenson!
Born in Tacoma, Washington, “The City of Destiny,” Marla was destined to move to Los Angeles where she shoots her arrow of love on a daily basis as a professional matchmaker, helping countless couples connect with their soul mates.
Like any self-respecting New Age Angelino, Marla works out religiously, imbibes green juice, practices yoga, is vegan, recites affirmations, and employs the Law of Attraction to help manifest her dreams.
Yet a frantic search for a discarded Buddha statuette that her adoring husband suddenly can’t live without sends Marla through the door of The Imagine Center and into a spiritual sojourn that changes everything.
Drawn by mystical energy, she convinces her willing but skeptical friend, Julie to join her in some classes on attracting abundance. Soon the charismatic Goddess Tauheedah schools them in all things mystical.
Inspirational quote – Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it Mark Twain
Alternative Practice – Crystal healing.
Tips on crystal selection – Go to a crystal store and take a look. Just walk around the store and see which crystals, call on to you. Then pick one up, hold it, see how it feels to you and feel the energy. Pick one that resonates most with you.
Keep in mind that crystals come in different sizes and prices, so keep in mind your budget and the space that you have at home.
I prefer to buy my crystals in person, so that I can hold them and see how they feel!
Major Life Lesson –
Everything is going to be OK.
We are stronger than we think we are.
Its not going to be the end of the world.
Keep your vibration and positivity up all the times and stay calm.
Life Purpose – To be the best version of myself that I can be. To be happy and healthy, so that I can serve my clients better and help others through healing and match-making.
- Best Advice – There’s two piece of advice that I’d like to share.
- Save your money because you will need it later!
- Roll your tongue around in your mouth three times before speaking.
- Personal Habit – Waking up happy and looking forward to the day. Make sure you engage in some movement (gym or exercise) because it is so important to take care of the vessel that you’re in!
- Book Recommendation – The Game of Life and How to Play It
Learn more about Marla Martenson at www.marlamartenson.com
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂