- You might have heard about an oral language…
- You might have heard about body language………
- but…have you heard about your Soul language?………
If you’ve ever asked yourself…..
- Who am I?
- What am I here for?
- Why do I keep falling into the same old patterns with my work and relationships?
…..then this episode is just for you!
Jennifer Urezzio is a master intuitive, author, teacher and speaker.
She founded her own business, Blooming Grove, in 2004, in response to her intuitive senses and ability to help others feel better about themselves, both holistically and naturally.
She specializes in helping people connect – to themselves, to each other and to the Divine.
She founded a new paradigm, Soul Language, which provides guidance for understanding our true nature and tools for accessing deeper levels of awareness.
This new insight into how the Soul expresses itself is being embraced by top healers, lifestyle coaches, and CEOs all over the world as a method for helping people recognize their purpose and live from a place of power and truth.
Her modalities of strength include Soul Language, essential oils, therapeutic kinesiology and Pranic healing, among others.
Inspirational quote – The warrior’s approach is to say ‘yes’ to life: say ‘yes’ to it all – Joseph Campbell
Alternative Practice – Intuitive healing, Soul Language: Consciously connecting with your soul for success, therapeutic kinesiology, and pranic healing
Health Tip –
- Take a deep breath, ground and center yourself.
- When we use divine intelligence, it will get us to where we want to go. We start with a simple grounding technique, and that’s simple divine intelligence aligned body and soul. When that’s settled in, what I suggest people to do is to just connect to their heart and if they know their soul language, then they can connect to their soul languages.
- Start with a question. Ask yourself:
- What does your soul want you to understand fully and completely in this space and time?
- Can you tell me how to start a new relationship with what your soul wants ie. Love, peace etc.?
- Trust that the message you receive is from your soul and start from there.
Major Life Lesson – Remember that you are enough. Take action from knowing that you are enough.
Life Purpose – To alleviate suffering through reconnection.
- Best Advice – Don’t settle!
- Personal Habit – Praying
- Book Recommendation – Your Invisible Power by Genevieve Behrend
Learn more about Jennifer by visiting http://www.soullanguage.us
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂