- Are you yearning to find your life purpose?
- Are you wondering how to use your god given gifts to better serve this world?
- Have you been searching for the meaning of true happiness?
Then you will surely love today’s episode…..
Keisha Gallegos is a Certified Master Life Coach and author of The Little Book of Big MOJO—The Secret Decoder Ring to Unleash Your Superpowers.
She’s been helping people get their mojo back since 2009. Keisha loves working with clients in the areas of life purpose, business, relationships, and spirituality.
Keisha is a speaker, medium, and Reiki Master. She has worked as an intuitive consultant for over 20 years. Keisha received her BA from California State University, Northridge in Political Science.
When she’s not coaching clients, you’ll find Keisha teaching intuitive development classes, reading, traveling, shopping, eating pizza and/or chocolate, doing energy work, or talking to dead people.
Keisha hosts many popular life coaching workshops and facilitates a spiritual entrepreneur coaching group. She loves mentoring other business, health and life coaches and helping them find their niche while building a business they love.
Inspirational quote – And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom by Anaïs Nin.
Alternative Practice – Life coaching, Chakra healing, Reiki.
Health Tip –
- Regular Chakra cleaning. Visualize and give attention to each Chakra.
- Notice what you’re feeling and clear out anything that isn’t serving you.
- Send all of the unwanted energies down a grounding cord into the core of the Earth to be transmuted.
Major Life Lesson – When you do something that’s actually really good for you, its actually really good for everyone else!
Life Purpose – Yes I have! My mojo is to find your mojo. To help others find and use their gifts, and bring them out to the world, so that these people can serve in their highest capacity.
- Best Advice – Don’t settle for a life that’s second best, just because you don’t see the end of the road or you don’t know how to get there yet.
- Personal Habit – My relationships with my women friends, my husband, my kids and my dogs.
- Book Recommendation – Steering by starlight by Martha Beck, The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer, You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
Learn more about Keisha Gallegos by visiting the following links:
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂