Terry is a Transformational Catalyst who loves working with Healers, Entrepreneurs and Coaches to free their minds from the limiting beliefs of that inner critic.
As a transformational therapist and coach, Terry guides you through the subconscious mind that is sabotaging your efforts, acknowledging and permanently reprogramming the limiting beliefs.
When this happens life’s inner battles of the mind are released and you can now create with ease, joy and flow.
Having overcome her own limiting beliefs and limitations, Terry now passionately shows others how they to can live an empowered life!
Inspirational quote – There’s a solution to every problem
Alternative Practice – Transformational catalyst
Health Tip –
- When you are being triggered or when you have angst about anything, sit quietly by yourself, uninterrupted, and search your body for that feeling.
- You might notice that the feeling is dominant in one part of the body.
- Place your hand there and just sit with it, allow it and be with it.
- Say what you’re feeling out loud for a couple of minutes. For eg. I feel a knot in my stomach, I feel an ache in my heart or I feel an ache in my head.
- As you focus on it and allow it to pass, it will begin to disappear.
Major Life Lesson – Anything is possible. You just have to embrace all of you. Stop avoiding you. Stop abandoning you. Stick with you. Become your own best friend, and don’t do it all alone!
Life Purpose – My purpose is to be a transformational catalyst in people’s lives. I strongly believe that we create the outer world that we live in. It is the inner turmoil that we all have, which creates the outer world.
If we are able to create a different world inside, we will be able to create a better world on the outside.
- Best Advice – You are the common denominator in all of your experience. Work on you!
- Personal Habit – Daily body detox.
- Book Recommendation – The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe
Learn more about Terry Dika Volchoff at http://www.interiorfreedomdesigner.com/
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂