Corey Poirier is an award winning TEDx and keynote speaker (having presented to over 100,000 attendees and having shared the bill with Deepak Chopra, Stephen MR Covey, Television Personalities, etc.).
He is also, the host of the top rated Conversations with PASSION Radio Show which features the likes of Don Miguel Ruiz Jr. (Five levels of attachment), Leadership Guru Robin Sharma, Turbo Jam Creator Chalene Johnson, John Gray (Men are from Mars), Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul), James Redfield (Celestine Prophecy), Tom Ziglar, Guy Kawasaki, and hundreds more.
Inspirational quote – What if the journey is actually the destination? – Corey Poirier
Alternative Practice – Yoga and Meditation.
Health Tip – Find a way for your Hour of Power:
- 20 minutes a day exercising.
- 20 minutes a day learning.
- 20 minutes a day meditation.
Major Life Lesson – Regardless of where you start, it doesn’t dictate where you’re going to end.
Life Purpose – Tell stories that will transform lives!
- Best Advice – You have to work for what you want. You have to put in the effort. It won’t just come to you. Believe in the law of ‘ACTION’!
- Personal Habit – Practice your communication skills regularly. Practice in front of the mirror, watch great communicators speak and join communication groups.
- Book Recommendation – How to Win Friends & Influence People
Learn more about Corey Poirier on the links below:
Like this episode?
Please leave an honest rating on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
P.S: Just takes a minute! 🙂